Web Forms Application Programming
I leverage the .Net Framework and MVC to porduce data entry forms that work just like desktop applications.
One of the major advantages to using a web application is you do not have to install any special software on
the client machines. This makes distribution and scaling much easier on both of us.
ASP.NET Web Forms are:
- Based on Microsoft ASP.NET technology, in which code that runs on the server dynamically generates Web page output to the browser or client device.
- Compatible with any browser or mobile device. An ASP.NET Web page automatically renders the correct browser-compliant HTML for features such as styles, layout, and so on.
- Compatible with any language supported by the .NET common language runtime, such as Microsoft Visual Basic and Microsoft Visual C#.
- Built on the Microsoft .NET Framework. This provides all the benefits of the framework, including a managed environment, type safety, and inheritance.
- Flexible because you can add user-created and third party controls to them.
ASP.NET Web Forms offer:
- Separation of HTML and other UI code from application logic.
- A rich suite of server controls for common tasks, including data access.
- Powerful data binding, with great tool support.
- Support for client-side scripting that executes in the browser.
- Support for a variety of other capabilities, including routing, security, performance, internationalization, testing, debugging, error handling and state management.
I would like the oportunity to help you on your next project.